Monday, December 7, 2009
Our solution to going privet.
As the New Year approaches we are trying something new. I really didn’t want to go privet. (There are so many that enjoy our blog that have no idea how to create an account to see our blog.) But I felt violated and saw no other way. So after praying about it, reading through the Ensign, and talking it over with the hubby we will stay open but use nicknames. We have removed all past posts and I am trying to fix them so I can repost them. I fill much better about this. As the Christmas spirit fills our home we have lots to post about and now we will still be able to share that with those we love. Thank you all for your love and support as we tried to figure this out. Marry Christmas to all! We love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nice! I like it! Can I ask what happened that made you feel that way? I've honestly never really worried about my blog and am wondering why you are. :) Love you! P.S. CONGRATS ON THE AWESOME NEWS!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Grandpa Mike just told us!!!!! HOORAY!!!
I had some people commenting on my blog that I had no idea who they were. They left comments asking about my past posts letting me know they read all the way back to the beginning. I tried to find out who they were but I couldn’t. Everything on there blogs were blocked. It just scared me thinking they know my kids names and not knowing why or how they got to my blog or how far they could or would take it. I couldn’t even tell if it was a guy or a girl .It just didn’t sit right with me a so I decided to make my gut feel better. I may have over reacted but better safe then sorry right.
Woooooo Whoooooo! I will assume your change of heart is all because of me and my wonderful advice. I really am so awesome, right! :)
Post a Comment