Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Better late then never!

Our Christmas was wonderful! The deco was simple. We planed a simple Christmas for the kids….. but with me being so sick with this pregnancy, and nothing working my way, it all snowballed in to a giant wonderful, crazy holiday.

Here are just a few of the highlights.

Santa came to make sure the kids had there rooms were clean. (Thank you Santa and helper!)

The kids got daddy a present that they picked out together and he didn’t know.


Lady bug got her MP3 player she has wanted for the past year.

Princess got the Barbie stiff she asked for.

Zeek got his big remote control truck. A bright yellow hummer.


And Foosa got a cool tunnel and tent set.

And of course my dad had to try it out also!


The best gift there was, I say would have to be what we got my dad.
House shoes with headlights! Now every man I know wants a pair. Thank you Bill Engvall for the idea! (I love Bill and Jeff Foxworthy!)

Christmas was fun and filled with many blessings! Thank you to all of you who shared in making it a very wonderful year!

3 comments:

Abby O! said...

Hooray for Christmas! I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful one! I know the parentals had so much fun with you guys the day after. I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick! Hang in there! Love you!

Melissa Baird said...

Looks like Christmas was happy at your house. Its a fun time, and its sad to see it over, and yet its great when its over. My life is too crazy during that season. I am just chilling now. Good luck with the pregnancy. Hope you feel good.

Mom at Our House said...

Soooo I know it was just a typo, but I couldn't help but LOL when I read that Princess got Barbie STIFF. So was the Barbie DEAD, is that why it was stiff?