In the words of the beloved Diego off of Ice Age. "Who's up for round 2?" well we are giving him the same look that Sid and Manny gave him.
Well here we are in round 2 of unemployment. we are very thankful to have had a job through the holidays! The small company that we were working for is slipping and could not handle 4 people, so they went to 3. that leaves us with no job again.
We have just over a year till The Daddy Graduates and we can enter a better field of work, and basically already have a job lined up. But till then we have no idea what we are going to do, or how we are going to pay our bills. We do have faith and know that every thing will be OK but with a baby on the way it is a little... lot scary! Please keep us in your prayers.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so sorry! Let me know If I can help with anything.
Hang in there! We love you. We're praying for you. If there is ANYTHING we can do, please, please, please let us know! I know we're far away but please don't hesitate to ask! :)
I think you should leave St. George and never look back. Remember your plan to move to AF! That sounds good to me. Do that!
You'll make it. You always do. By the way, what is Eric graduating from in a year?
Post a Comment