Zeek is now 5!!!I love this guy. He is getting so big! For his birthday all he wanted was to go to Applebees and have them sing to him. We went and had ice cream and had them sing. He wasn't to sure about it once they started singing he didn't know what to think. He just sat there with a shocked look on his face. it was so funny! Then we went home and had a BBQ with family and had cup cakes with pink frosting. (he picked the frosting.)
Zeek is so much fun to have around! He is all boy with a sweet side. some of his favorite things to do are playing with friends, riding his bike, playing B-ball (with or without daddy, but much more with.) and playing the wii until he sweats. And he loves to be outside doing anything.
The night before his birthday he was so exited he couldn't sleep. So he came out of bed for water more then he should. every time he would come out my pregnancy hormones would get all worked up and I would want to cry..... My baby boy was getting to big.. On about the fifth or sixth trip for water I grabbed him and held him down and told him he was not aloud to grow up! He then informed me, he would if I wanted him to or not.... He had too. I then tried to make him promise that no matter how old he got he would still kiss his mom on the cheek.. he laughed and said no and tried to get away. So I tickled him more and told him he was not aloud to turn 5 then. after a few min. he went to bed and stayed in bed. After that I would keep teasing him he was not about to be 5 and he would just smile and laugh.. "Moooom" Then two days later he comes up to me very sweet and softly kisses my cheek and just smiles....... (awwww how sweet!)
So now he is aloud to be 5. He is such a sweet and funny little boy! He brings so much sunshine into our lives!
Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to the big guy. I can't believe how old all our kids are getting.
Post a Comment