I am half way there! At 20 weeks the count down begins, along with the count up, of my weight. As of my last visit to the doc. I have gained 5 pounds. that's all and if you didn't know me you could not even tell I am pregnant. The baby is sitting so far in to my back it hurts!!
It has been fun to feel the little squirmier wiggle and move! All of the kids have been able to feel the baby move. It is so fun to see there faces light up and laugh when they feel the baby nudge them.
I have been feeling better this is still the hardest pregnancy yet, but also the funnest the kids love there baby brother so much already! And yes I did say brother. Contrary to my beliefs it is a boy! He was definitely more than willing to let us know. So bring on the blues, greens and the monkeys!!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yea exciting news! I prefer boys, so I think you are lucky to have another.
I had the same problem with back pain with Xander sitting on my spine. If you can, find a pregnancy back brace! It goes under the tummy, around the back, and forces the little stinker away from your back and gives you a little relief! Mine had velcro so I wore it outside my G's so it didn't rub my skin raw! Love you! We're so excited! Hooray for boys!
Here's a link to a cheap-ish one! :) Loves!
http://alphamedical.amazonwebstore.com/Pregnancy-back-support-Maternity-Belt-Brace/M/B0019EU8DA.htm?traffic_src=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=froogle
YEAH FOR BOYS
that is exciting!
Post a Comment